Take the Climb of Your Life with Bridge Climb Sydney. You have the choice of three amazing adventures that take you to the top of the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and are available at Dawn, Day, Twilight and Night.
The Total Climb Experience WITH AUSTRALIA ADVENTURES
- Our trained Climb Leaders will take you on a guided journey to the summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You will suit up in our specially designed Bridge Suit and outdoor adventure wear to ensure The Climb of Your Life in all weather conditions.
- Personal lockers allow you to leave cameras and valuables safely behind.
- You will be provided with either a latch or slider attached to a static line on the Bridge, for the duration of the Climb, ensuring you feel safe, secure and comfortable at all times.
- We will provide a radio and comfortable headset so you can hear the commentary of your Climb Leader
- On the Climb you will need to wear enclosed rubber-soled shoes such as running, sport or hiking shoes, which offer comfort, support and grip.
- The Climb is open to Climbers 10 years of age and over. Children aged 10 – 15 years must be accompanied by an adult (One adult for every three children).
- Every Climber will need to pass an alcohol breath test not exceeding the 0.05 limit.
- Take into account any medical conditions that may impact on your ability to climb ladders and stairs safely.
- If you’re under 24 weeks pregnant, climbing is possible with a medical practitioner’s certificate of fitness.
- You’ll be presented with a commemorative personalised Climber Certificate, Climber Cap and a complimentary group photograph after your Climb.
- For further information and instant bookings go to http://www.australiaadventures.com.au/en_AU/tours/16404/sydney-harbour-bridge-climb